Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Packing Travel List

Who would have thought summer is almost to its end and rainy season is just around the corner. But it's never too late for those last minute summer outing plans with friends or classmates before school or work officially starts again! 


I had my fair share of unpacked important things ( Like swim suit! yes, believe it or not, I forgot to pack my swim suit!!! ) or I lose some of my stuff that I only realize when I get home. Since then, I came up with my own  list of things I need to pack every summer outing I have. It guides me on the things I need  to pack, as I always tend to over-pack because of fear that I might run out of change of clothes or as a check list before I close my luggage. 


I am sharing my list to every gal out there who share the same dilemma with me! Hope this helps! :)))

Summer Packing List :)http://www.scribd.com/doc/95057165/Summer-Packing-List



Last minute summer getaway lover,
Rizz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment